Join me, Miriam Peters in my design studio in Dublin where I will share how I approach my design projects and the creative experiences I have learned throughout my 22 years in the design business. Whether you have a basic knowledge of interior design and want to learn more, or for those who are interested in an interior design career, this is the Masterclass you will walk away from inspired and with a wealth of knowledge about the world of design.
My masterclass will be a relaxed creative day with an intimate group of approximately 10 like-minded people.
We will begin the day with coffee and yummies and a brief introduction to our day of design.
- Understanding your style, and how to get inspired.
- How to plan a room by taking them one at a time.
- The importance of lighting both natural and artificial.
No rest for the wicked – we will enjoy a delicious ‘working’ lunch in the studio.
- Perfect panelling and the impact it brings.
- Working with colour, fabrics and finishes.
- The art of furnishing.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day.